The Titus Trust is a registered charity (charity no. 1066751) and is only able to continue its work due to the gifts of its supporters. We are enormously grateful for their continuing generosity…
There are several methods to enable you to support the Titus Trust financially:
- Set-up a Standing Order – please complete this form and return it to the address on the contact page
- Send your donation, by cheque or charity voucher payable to “The Titus Trust”, to the address on the contact page
- Give by bank transfer, use your online banking to make a bank transfer, please contact the Operations Director for details.
- Or alternatively make a donation online www.cafonline.org
- If your employer participates in a payroll giving scheme, please join the scheme in order to make regular, tax-efficient donations to the Titus Trust. Please contact the Operations Director for more details.
- If you own shares, then should you wish to these can be donated to the Titus Trust whilst enabling you to benefit at the higher rate of income tax.
- Please consider including a gift to the Titus Trust in your will. For more information about leaving a legacy please click here.
If you are a tax-payer please complete a Gift Aid Declaration and send it to us. This will enable the Titus Trust to reclaim base-rate tax on your donation.
Further information about tax-efficient giving can be found at HMRC website http://www.hmrc.gov.uk/charities